If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
advanced guestbook 2.3.1 passwort  XML
Forum Index » German Forum
Anonymous

hallo zusammen

seit ca. 1 woche komme ich nicht mehr in den admin bereich des guestbook.. es scheint als hätte jemand den bn und pw geändert.
gibt es eine möglichkeit über ftp die pws zurückzusetzten ohne alle einträge zu verlieren?

cheers
mäge
Anonymous

habs selber gefunden...

cheers
mäge
Anonymous

hi

habe das gleiche problem aber leider habe ich es bis jetzt nicht gefunden.
kann mir bitte jemand helfen?

gruss
speedy
Anonymous

hi

habe das reset.php gefunden.
komme zwar jetzt in den adminbereich aber leider wenn ich dort was machen will, jagt es mich immer zurück zum loginbereich.?????

habe die version 2.2-pl1

cu
speedy
Anonymous

Hallo

Bei mir ist auch alles umgestellt und ich kommen nicht mehr in den Admin bereich.... Advanced Guestbook 2.2-pl1

Kann uns jemand detailiert helfen?

Danke und gruss

Magman
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Download http://www.carbonize.co.uk/images/newsattach/reset.zip and extract the file. Upload it to your guestbok folder then goto it in your web browser. Follow instuctions to reset password and username. You then need to patch the guestbook. www.carbonize.co.uk/AG or www.carbonize.co.uk/Board for more details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Download http://www.carbonize.co.uk/images/newsattach/reset.zip und extrahiert die Akte. Laden Sie es zu Ihrem guestbok Ordner dann goto es in Ihrem Web-Browser. Folgen Sie instuctions, Kennwort und Benutzernamen nachzustellen. Sie müssen dann das Gästebuch flicken. www.carbonize.co.uk/AG oder www.carbonize.co.uk/Board für mehr Details.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Anonymous

Konnte das pw reseten, nun jagt es mich auch nach dem logon zurück .... wieso?
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Erbärmlich aber ich spreche Deutsch nicht, damit einen Übersetzer benutze. Sagen Sie, dass nachdem Laufen meiner Nachstellungsschriftart Sie nicht Anmeldung oder das können, nachdem Sie Anmeldung, die Sie beenden gehen auf hinter zum Anmeldungsschirm, wenn Sie eine Verbindung klicken?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I do not speak German so am using a translator. Are you saying that after running my reset script you cannot login or that after you login you end up going back to the login screen when you click a link?

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Anonymous

Sorry! Here is the problem: After the reset script i can login in the admin panel, but when i click on one of the menus, i'm back on the logon screen

greets

Magman
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Is this a new install? If so do you know what server you are running on? is it apache 2?

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Anonymous

Hi,

i have the same problem.

Carbonize wrote:Is this a new install? If so do you know what server you are running on? is it apache 2?

It´s a install with 2.3.1 over the old Version 2.3.0.

After the Admin Login i can see the site.
Every Link on Top goes to the Login Site again.

Thanks.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

ttiger does your host provide you with phpMyAdmin?

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Anonymous

Hi,

now we changed to 2.3.2 - same problem.

Carbonize wrote:ttiger does your host provide you with phpMyAdmin?

Apache Version 1.3.29
PHP Version 4.3.11
phpMyAdmin Version is 2.5.7

Thank you.
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Can you go into phpMyAdmin and in the left coloumn click book_auth. You should then get the details of book_auth in the right window. Can you tell me what it says for last_visit under type. It should say int(11).

Carbonize

get Lazarus
Anonymous

Carbonize wrote:Can you go into phpMyAdmin and in the left coloumn click book_auth. You should then get the details of book_auth in the right window. Can you tell me what it says for last_visit under type. It should say int(11).

Changing the in the type field does the trick... thanks...

Forum Index » German Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum