If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Poll v2.02 -- Installation / Instructions...  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
Omahaguy

I did a search and read a lot and nothing works for me. I know this is probably something easy that I am missing but I'll ask anyways

My page is www.nebraskagamer.com

I have the poll showing up just fine. I have the common problem with the cookie. I tried adding the

I had to include the whole url for it to not have an error. poll/poll_cookie.php doesn't work.

I added this at the very top of my html code. Before any code at all. I tried putting it in the same table as the code for my poll. Neither work. The only thing working is the ip deal, so I turned that off and the cookie doesn't work.

I am so sorry, I am sure this question gets old.

Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

So when you turn off the ip stuff and use this it doesn't stop you from voting multiple times?

You can use either the ip table or the cookie.
You can switch logging on for a particular poll, but, if my memory serves me right all that does
is track stuff about the poll, like who voted and when.

A post in this thread by me...

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5675#5675

May be helpful to explain a few things : )

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]
Altshift

*BUMP*

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum