If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Table width size - advanced poll - same for voting/results  XML
Forum Index » Support Forum
adifel
[Avatar]

Yet another trick for some people I saw didn't get any answer for their questions how to make the table same size for voting and results tables.
First of all make the voting table width in admin panel/general settings less than 170 (which is the default for the results table- which cannot be changed) and than compose your poll Question WITHOUT spaces and larger than 170 (you need to check it in a browser to see that) that way it won't wrap it. Even just underscore all over like i did on my site www.adifel.com.

www.adifel.com
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
neicul
Beginner

not sure if this is what you are refering to, but all attributes of the polls can be changed in the template page in the admin panel. click template, choose the template you want to change, and then you can change everything about how the poll is viewed, how the results are viewed, and how the comments are viewed.
[WWW]
Auron
Expert
[Avatar]

It's best to set the table width in the admin panel -> templates.

The ones you want are head, body, foot for the main part and the results.

Set the width using HTML or CSS.

Visit my site @ www.ragnaru.com
Adv. Poll Install Guide NOW BACK ONLINE! (And also rather out of date I would of thought)
[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Support Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum