If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
lost my guesbook and can't edit or delete anything  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
mrs2345
Beginner

I need help please! A while back, I download the AG 2.41 and so I have booth in my server my current 2.31 that was running and the one I was going to update. Yesterday I had time and was missing around with it trying to update the 2.41 config.inc.php from my old 2.31 config.inc.php but did not finish updating and just saved the file and close. Today I checked on my old Guestbook just to see how many spam and it was gone.
Whenever I click on it says
MySQL Error: Connection Error
Error Number: 2013 lost connection to MySQL server during query

I went to check on my server and want to just delete the update and put my old Guestbook the way it is but won’t let me delete anything or edit. It says System Error Please Try Again.

Thanks, Mera
mrs2345
Beginner

Wow, I did not get any help! What I have to do to get help? I got my guestbook back the way it was I think what happened when I was missing around with it that day it did not shut down properly that was the computer says then when I click on it again it was there.

My question now is if I download, a completely new guestbook was that going to be the new 2.41, or the 3.21 how can I tell that that is still the 3.21 anyone knows?

I would really appreciate your help. Mera

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum