If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
[v 2.4.2] One of the input fields does not seem to be valid.  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
ttk_2k
Beginner

Hi,

I'm using the latest version of Advanced book, which was upgraded from the previous version, I *HAVE* triple checked all files have been uploaded and the upgrading script had been done smoothly, however now not often, but sometimes I see this message when posting a message or comment: One of the input fields does not seem to be valid.

And I'm very sure that I've input everything correct, as well as the validation code, anyone can tell why this happens? Thanks!
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Whats the address?

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
ttk_2k
Beginner

Hi Carbonize,

Thanks for your reply.. I've been away for 2 days so sorry for the late reply.

Finally I've find where's the "problem" It's the validation code.. I had never realized that it was a small letter of "L", but I was always inputing the number "1" (one), because they look exactly the SAME, the small "L" on the image really looks like number "1" but itself, so that's why I said in the topic I'd triple checked and believed it was "correct".

Thanks anyway, after I realized that, there's no problem any more..

Regards.

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum