If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Guestbook - Homepage of poster in post  XML
Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
BiNFiZ

I would like to homepage of the poster to be displayed in the post (if he fills in the field when making his post)

I have searched here and looked through the templates but I'm unable to figure out if this is possible.

Thanks!
Carbonize
Master
[Avatar]

Use $row[url] in templates/entry.php to display the homepage if one has been supplied.

Carbonize
I am not the maker of the Advanced Guestbook

get Lazarus
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
collin

It might be very useful to attach your current plugin conversion and/or post a link to the plugin announcement thread.
camike

I have read and read a lot of your posts, great, your article has very good and very useful content, thank you for sharing.
temple run 3
creigrayson

I simply couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info that you supply to us. I’m gonna be back continuously to check up your new posts. Keep Doing like this Good luck!!! We "GoAssignmentHelp" assist students in making assignments for all subjects, with the help of our expert Team. We have already set a high standard for assignment help. Get 100% plagiarism free nursing assignment writing service as well as free Experts consultation for students. If you have any query, you can contact us anytime.
[WWW]
rajuitsme746
Beginner

poste italiane tracking is the wonderful Italian postal service provider. A standout amongst the most wonderful things about poste italiane tracking internazionale is the exact following of your bundles with precise subtleties. You can now easily track your packages and get real-time updates at the comfort of your home and the thing that makes it possible and convenient for you; is the unique poste italiane tracking numberthat you arrive at the time of delivery.
eshwarraju373
Beginner

apk editor does the same job of its name. It gives you the features to Edit. apk editor apk gives you the answer for grandstand your imagination and you can make the customisation physically as you like the application to look and remain. we have given you the data about APK Editor with its refreshed rendition of apk editor pro. We have seen its highlights, and the procedure to download it in all the working framework

Forum Index » Advanced Guestbook Forum
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum