If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: BBookClub
Forum Index » Profile for BBookClub » Messages posted by BBookClub
Hi,
I'm using Advanced Poll to allow my book club members to select books. I am having trouble finding answers to these questions:

1. can I include a hyperlink (of the book title to an amazon page, for example) so that when the answers (my book titles) are displayed, users can click on the link to see what Amazon has to say about the book?
2. can I make different answers appear in different colors (I want the title of fictional books to appear in red, non-fiction to appear in blue) - I'm guessing this can somehow be done in the editor for each answer, but I'm still new (somewhat to the HTML) thing...
3. When I select inline results (or even the popup option), the results and their percentages show up in a really light color and I cannot figure out where in the custom setup I can control those colors...driving me nuts as they are almost impossible to read...

Thanks in advance - these are really driving me crazy!

Bbookclub admin

Forum Index » Profile for BBookClub » Messages posted by BBookClub
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum