If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jef22483
Forum Index » Profile for jef22483 » Messages posted by jef22483
thanks a million, that was exactly it, the online editor I was using was placing blank lines at the bottom of the file. I removed those blank lines, and viola, no errors. Thanks.
I have installed Advanced Guestbook 2.2 and have modified the english.php to change all of the entries of "Guestbook" to "Results" and some other entries. When I modify the Entry for "$LANG["FormSelect"]", from "Guestbook" to "Results", I get an error after logging into the Admin section of the Guestbook. The error is Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jef22483/public_html/raceresults/lang/english.php:105) in /home/jef22483/public_html/raceresults/lib/admin.class.php on line 33.

This error does not appear to be affecting the operation of the page or the administration of the page. Can anyone explain why I am getting this error, what it means, or how to clear it?

Thanks
I am a noob at this, how do you enable debug mode on PHP Advanced Guestbook. I am getting the same error, but only when I go to the Administration page.

Forum Index » Profile for jef22483 » Messages posted by jef22483
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum