If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: zerzer
Forum Index » Profile for zerzer » Messages posted by zerzer
thank you! :)
But in that case background is allways white. Is there possibility to change size of that popup window?
How to change background in pop up result window. There is all changes possible but not for main background of that window?
just choose one of the folters, db or text file and put it on (better db). Put it enywhere but not in cgi-bin (make new folder eg. phppoll) then chmod install.php to 755. after that just type in your browser url to your install.php(www.yoursite.com/phppoll/install.php). After that go to www.yoursite.com/phppoll/admin/index.php.
ok i had same problem here but it's solved now.
just go to the your admin panel and on poll list choose help icon (looks like .txt file icon)
and there you find out what you have to write and where ;)
lifesource wrote:
q all

Hmmm.. did you mean poll_ssi.php file? In that file is only part of code that goes before <html>.
I put this code before html: <?php require "./booth.php"; echo $php_poll->poll_process(x);?>
And Poll apears in my page and averything works fine tnx.
But i still don't understand how to make it appear in the place i want poll to be. As i understood this code <!--#include virtual="poll_ssi.php?poll_id=x" --> must be at wanted place but seams that this don't make any changes!?
I have installed mySQL based poll, and I'm trying for past several hours
to iclude it to my index.php page.
This is what i included in page: poll_ssi.php?poll_id=3 (as file name)
And index page is in the same directory as poll_ssi.php.
But nothing apears in my page.
Please can somebody tell me what i missed?
:roll:

Forum Index » Profile for zerzer » Messages posted by zerzer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum