If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: akira
Forum Index » Profile for akira » Messages posted by akira
Still no one got a fix for this. PM ET but still no reply

Please advice. Thanks
Can anyone help with the "Today Visitor"? I waited until midnight and it reset back to 1, then I change my IP and visit the my site again and it jump to 12.

After several days or so, it goes up to 100+. The Total Visit is OK.

Please advice. Thanks.
Sorry,

I just check the guestbook/admin folder and found no htaccess in it. Should I add one into it?

Sorry for asking such a dumb question coz I dont want to mess up this nice script.

Thanks in advance
thank you very much.

So I just change the htaccess in guestbook/admin instead of the one in guestbook folder.

Thanks again
oh, what you mean is to add "Deny from all" in htaccess file in guestbook folder.

Currently, the htaccess in guestbook is "Option All-Indexes".

Should I change it to this :

Please advice. Sorry for asking so many coz I'm really new to this.
OK, thanks for the tips

my htaccess set as follow, is it OK?

Please advice and thanks in advance
I am a bit concerned whether there is any way to protect the MySQL database password found in config.inc.php in admin folder. Since the password is not encrypted, anyone can just download the file and access the database.

Any solution for this.

Please advice and thanks in advance.
Sorry, I really need a fix. Any solution for this.

Not resetting at all, ...

Please advice. Thanks.
Can anyone help?

Please Please.

Thanks in advance
Hi,

I tried searching but couldnt find any fix on this. The "Visitor Today" would not reset to 0 on new day. The total visit is OK.

Please advice how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks Carbonize.
Hi,

I am using 2.3.2 now and the admin login is from browser instead of a pop-up password window.

Should I make a change in accoding to the modification posted here? Are the changes work for 2.3.2?

Forum Index » Profile for akira » Messages posted by akira
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum