If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Roy
Forum Index » Profile for Roy » Messages posted by Roy
Well, I don`t seem to be able to find any post describing my problemm (maybe I search the forum the wrong way)
When I set the G-book in "General settings" "miscellaneous options" to:
Guestbook comment: password required and password: something the following happens
When I want ot put a comment to the post in the G-book...no pass required so the comment wil work
Is there a work-around?

Thansk in advance

Roy
Strange enough...it all worked again when I logged in this morning
I have no clue how this happened but am happy it does.

I still have some other question about the possibility of entering an comment to a post on the g-book
However, I understand that I have to search the forum to see if it is posted before
If I can`t find it I will post it here...

Regards

Roy
Hello guys,

I am having the same problemm (Version 2.4.4 )
When trying to log in using the admin maintenance button (admin.php) I will get to the next screen
However, if then click upon a link it will redirect to admin.php
I have tried the given session.class.php from the zip file but this did not work
I also have tried the reset password (forget_pass.php) and got the message that the pass was changed succesfully
However when going to admin.php the same problemm occurs (admin loop)
Steps I have taken:

Was created from scratch bij instalatron
Created a back-up
After a short while created another back-up
Made a restore from last back-up...data was corrupted so guestbook did not work at all
Restored first back-up...entries in guestbook where back (I would like to keep them)....but php my admin...no go

Can you advise on how to move on?

for the record:
I am not an expert..so might need to have some add. suport on phpmy admin etc
Also no entries in the guestbook should be lost please (they are still in the back-up)

Furthermore, am very happy with Advanced Guestbook, so far no hacks or whatever...thanks for the suport

Roy, Arnhem, Netherands
Link to guestbook:
http://www.zanggroepprosecco.nl/gastenboek/index.php

Forum Index » Profile for Roy » Messages posted by Roy
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum