If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: nimf
Forum Index » Profile for nimf » Messages posted by nimf
Hello I hope someone can help me with the following:

When I click on the thumbnail image, there is a bigger image showing up, when I click than on the "expand image" button ( right top), the image is much to big and will have scrollbars at the right side and the bottom.
Where can I change that size so the image will fit the screen, or leave that "expand button" away?

Nimf
Hello carbonize, thanks for your answer, there is only a "little" problem I have been looking on this site and on lazarus but I really dont know wich part of the javascript I have to use.
On both guestbooks I cant find the code in a template only when I look at the source code.
So please help me on the way.

Sorry if my English isn't so well.
Hello dear Guestbook members,

I am new on this forum, I live in Holland and I am playing with the Guestbook for a few weeks now.
So far all goes fine and I made some modifications so the Guestbook fits perfect in our website.
The last few days I have been trying to place 3 buttons on the form.php, the Bold button, the Italic and the underline button , the same as on this form.
The buttons are on the form.php now, but I cant get them working, can somebody help me please.
I have AGcode and HTML activated in General settings.

greetings from nimf

Forum Index » Profile for nimf » Messages posted by nimf
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum