If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Funky Monk
Forum Index » Profile for Funky Monk » Messages posted by Funky Monk
Sorry! I just got a bit frustrated because I couldn't find the answer. I'll do that search now.
When I log into the admin area I get the following at the top. (Note: some details blanked out in path to directory)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:107) in /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:107) in /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:107) in /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lang/english.php:107) in /home/****/public_html/guestbook/lib/admin.class.php on line 36

I can still use the links to update settings etc. but want to know how to deal with this error.
Thanks, but you could probably guess from all the posts today I'm well aware that the paths are different. The only thing that I don't know is HOW to do that. Well, I do, as I've changed the path many times in other scripts, but I've spent the whole day on setting up this script and I'm frankly tired of doing it! I've been over and over this and I've tried every path I know.

Can someone please tell what the path should be in this directory?? Before I go mad or need to get glasses from looking at the screen too much.

Thanks. I'd really appreciate it. I'm really under pressure to get this project up and running.
Perhaps not. If my path to the script from a file index.php is:

<?php
include ("./config.inc.php");
if ($COUNT_CFG['use_db']) {
include ("./mysql.class.php");
}
include ("./counter.class.php");
$counter = new dcounter();
$visits = $counter->show_counter(); /* Returns an associative array */

?>

What should it be in a file /day_centres/index.php ??
Hi,

I have installed Daily Counter 1.1, which works fine on the home page. But I also have pages in folders such as: day_centres/introduction.php.

When I try to use the counter on a page within a folder I get an error such as:

Warning: fopen(./ip.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 50

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 51

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 63

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 64

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 65

Warning: fopen(./total_visits.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 85

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 86

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 87

Warning: fopen(./daily.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 100

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 101

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/barrr/public_html/counter.class.php on line 102

Do I have to install the script again within each folder or should I just alter the path to the script? I tried altering the path but I can't get it to work. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Forum Index » Profile for Funky Monk » Messages posted by Funky Monk
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum