If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: MarilynFox
Forum Index » Profile for MarilynFox » Messages posted by MarilynFox
Hey! I also finished the publication an hour ago on the topic:
An essay about my college

An essay about my college years is a great way to showcase your personal interests and passions without revealing too much information about who you are and what you do in your free time. An essay about my college years is great because it shows your personality.
Instead of writing about what happened in your four years of college, focus on how you learned how to deal with the various situations that you encountered throughout the year. This type of essay demonstrates your intelligence, maturity, and resourcefulness. When writing an essay about my college years, it is important to remember to share your opinion, here is more https://www.wiseessays.com/college-essay. While you can be proud of how far you've come since you went to college, there is always room for improvement.
Your parents, your friends, and people who know you well will be able to see your flaws, your strengths, and your strong emotions.
So, instead of writing about how much you hated football in high school, why not explain how you really enjoyed watching football every time your dorm television turned on in the fall?
Many students think that essays about my college life are just the perfect way to share my experiences with others. They can also share how they got better through their college experiences. An essay about your college life can show your personality, but also make others understand who you are. Whether you're writing about your favorite college or talking about something you never thought was as important as others, it's always helpful to tell a story.

Forum Index » Profile for MarilynFox » Messages posted by MarilynFox
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum