If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: sherry
Forum Index » Profile for sherry » Messages posted by sherry
Hi,

Interesting program. I installed the db version, created a new poll and the votes were being counted. Started a new poll with the same config. and now it will not count. I hope others are more fortunate than I have been.

Regards,
Sher
Hi,
Well, I deled the textfile version and loaded the db version. Good news as I have it working , no problem.

Just one little glitch and that is after someone votes they don't get the "you have already voted" message. Not a big deal, but I would like this to work as well.

Hoping to get help with this.

Regards to all and thanks for the super poll...
Sher
Hi all,

I have installed Adv. Poll no problem and I'm using ssi to call it (/poll_ssi.php?poll_id=2&tpl_set=simple"). Everything seems to work just fine except that the votes are not counted. I have rechecked all the permissions and they are OK. Couldn't see anything in the admin that would cause the problem. Kinda stuck at this point. Can anybody offer some advice as to where I'm going wrong?

I appreciate any help.

Regards to all,
Sher

Forum Index » Profile for sherry » Messages posted by sherry
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum