If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: alpamej
Forum Index » Profile for alpamej » Messages posted by alpamej
Thanks amber and carbonize for your advice.. now its woking.
yeah we have a Cpanel. I dunno what ftp client we are using. but i know our site is hosted by Ipowerweb.
Guy's I still have a problem. There is still an error while im adding message and adding my picture. Please help me to fix it.

Warning: copy(/home/bicolmai/public_html/guestbook/tmp/img-1096437723.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/bicolmai/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 149

that is the message appear while im adding the message.
There is still a problem while i am adding a message to the guestbook, while i am uploading a picture there is also an error...

Warning: unlink(index.html): Permission denied in /home/bicolmai/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 80
Hi there guys,

Im just new here, I tried to download the Advance guestbook last time and uploaded to our website www.bicolmail.com/guestbook/ but it is not functioning. IM sorry to tell you i don't have any idea about php but i want our website to have own guestbook which is powered by this site. Anyone can help me to fix it. PLease i need your help guys, i dunno what is MySQL and how to configure it.

Thank you. [/b]

Forum Index » Profile for alpamej » Messages posted by alpamej
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum