If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Delia_35
Forum Index » Profile for Delia_35 » Messages posted by Delia_35
This is totally off-topic, but does anyone here use PHPList or some other email newsletter/mailing list script?

I can't get darn PHPList but I'm desperate for a mailing list program (it's for my job ) And the people on the PHPList are SO unhelpful. They don't ever reply to messages. Please, if anyone knows of a script, let me know. And if you have gotten PHPList to work, can you email me please? Seriously, I'm SO desperate. Thanks.
I'd love to test that out, thanks. Email: heather.chambersATgmail.com
OK. I *think* I'm a moron. I think the problem is that in addentry.php, where the instructions said
and replace it with
<?php
include("verify.php");
$include_path = dirname(__FILE__);

I actually copied and pasted that *exact* wording. I was suppose to replace the "__FILE__" thing, huh? Probably. What file is suppose to go there? hehe Sorry. I'm new at this.

EDIT: Never mind all. I'm just gonna reinstall the guestbook without the image verification.
I tried to install the image verification but its not working right. The image verification row appears on the "Sign Guestbook" page, but the numbers that people are suppose to type in don't show up!
I've double checked everything, but I can't find the problem... Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how I screwed it up?? Here's the page: http://www.monetrox.com/gb/addentry.php
Thanks.
I'd love a guestbook where I can have the option of approving posts *before* they are actually posted online. Like, when someone posts, the messages gets put in a queue or something so I can edit or reject posts before other people see them. This would be great for family-friendly sites.

Forum Index » Profile for Delia_35 » Messages posted by Delia_35
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum