If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: m.moe75
Forum Index » Profile for m.moe75 » Messages posted by m.moe75
Carbonize,

Thanks for all the help!!! let me know when you have compliled the redirect script
Anyone know how to make a certain area in a site password protected. Can you provide documentation. I am still trying to get the guestbook to work correctly within my site.
Ok thanks ! so what you are saying is edit the header and footer.php with PS Pad or Notepad and then paste my html for my template ABOVE? the script? And do the same for footer?

Thank you for all your help!!
I have been trying to do the same thing. Can I get those instuctions? And how does this work when using a Dreamweaver template?

www.crowleyhigh-classof72.com
Yea I see that it posted fine, but it did not post on my page. It redirects you to the template. Can you tell me more about copying my html?
Ok after fooling with it for a while I was able to tailor it to my needs, but i still cannot get it to post. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong?

www.crowleyhigh-classof72.com
I do apologize, but I am still at a lost. Is there a way that I can view the templates and once I have chosen a template how do tailor it to fit my site?
are there any directions or read me files to for tailoring the guestbook? Can anyone tell me how to tailor my guestbook?

Forum Index » Profile for m.moe75 » Messages posted by m.moe75
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum