If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: DonnieP
Forum Index » Profile for DonnieP » Messages posted by DonnieP
Carbonize
I did the simple anti spam method and they are still getting through, I deleted four today, you think I should use the image verification method?
Took care of that problem, thanks for the help Carbonize
I'm still playin with the colors, can't remeber my other combination.. Say, How do i fix it so it don't display emails, I don't like that, to many robot crawlers..
Thats, I got it now, didn't have temp at 777..
I get this error for a second!
Warning: copy(/home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/tmp/img-1110754081.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 232

Warning: unlink(/home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/tmp/img-1110754081.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 233

Warning: getimagesize(/home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/public/img-1110754081.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 258
Guestbook
Thank you for signing the guestbook.

Your entry was added successfully! You should be transfered back to the guestbook in 2 seconds.

Powered by Advanced
Make a post on the book and add an image, they dont show for me, just a red x where pic should be..
Well, now the pics wont show up, any ideas?
Got it but when I clicked to install the book, it atomatically gave me these settings, I changed it to localhost and it installed, thanks...Any exploits in this one I need to know about?
http://www.catfishheaven.net/guestbook/index.php
I can't get the new book to install either, I get this error!

Warning: mysql_connect(): Unknown MySQL Server Host 'catfishh_agbook2' (0) in /home/catfishh/public_html/guestbook/lib/mysql.class.php on line 30
Connection Error
Oops, I guess I have no guests entries any more huh? I backed up entire site but on checking I can't find the sql databases, boy am I in trouble. I guess I will just install the latest version of the book, the other one was fantastic! I still have my headers and footers and such, are they the same in the new version? Can I just swaop files?
I had to transfer my site to another server and I need to reinstall my guestbook hopefully without loosing my guests info but I deleted the install file and can't find it on my computer, can anyone help?
Thanks Auron
I think I got it fixed.. I was going to see if JTD could get in to my guestbook now or if I did fix it.. Thanks.

JTD
Can you tell me where I can find the update script to fix the 2.2 exploit?
Wow, Thanks JTD
I will do as you said if I can figure it out :>.
I have a new entry in my guestbook and it is the only entry that displays, when I go into easy admin to delete the entry, it has no edit or delete link next to it.. Where are the entries kept on my server so I can go there and delete the entry? I am enclosing a link to my guestbook so you can see this entry, please help me get rid of it..

Forum Index » Profile for DonnieP » Messages posted by DonnieP
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum