If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: killerfrog
Forum Index » Profile for killerfrog » Messages posted by killerfrog
it only replace text with translation you have written and use the language file installed for the core part.

Have a look on the website : http://www.danybouchard.com
thx for explanations, but I would prefer people using like a drop down menu to switch language. Idea of using cookies look like good to me.

Actualy, I use Mambo 4.5.2.1 with mambelfish 1.5 to translate the website, and I redirect a link as wrapper (iframe) to the guestbook but i'dd like people could change the language really easily. I'm not a programmer either a webmaster (just doing this for a family member) so explanations from you or someone else would be very gratefull.

I speak about cookies cause mambelfish use cookies too.

So if I want to add a drop down menu in witch people could switch language of the inferface (not comments : I want to keep comments in English and in French toguether), what can I do?

Thx
Hi,

I'm looking for a way for my users to switch language on the guestbook on my website cause it's avaible in french and english, but the link to the guestbook is the same for both language.

If anyone has a piece of code I could add, it would be very nice to share.

Thx

Forum Index » Profile for killerfrog » Messages posted by killerfrog
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum