If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Ferniz
Forum Index » Profile for Ferniz » Messages posted by Ferniz
Carbonize wrote:No I was wrong with that comment and shall remove it. You need to replace ALL the files EXCEPT admin/config.inc.php.

Damm, then I loose my custom layout of my Questbook
Hi

Please take a look at my Guestbook (http://www.purkerne.dk/forum/guestbook/index.php)

Have anyone one seen this before?

Love this web, I´ll be back soon to checek it again, Euphemia Elwood

I was gone for a week and I had 20 pages with this text from different users or Bots.

And now they are starting again, so does anyobe know how to stop them?
Carbonize wrote:Advanced Guestbook 2.3.3 has been released to fix an exploit. It is recommended you upgrade. Simply download the new version and replace just the add.class.php I guess.

I just replaced my old add.class.php (v. 2.3.1) with the 2.3.3 version as I can understand, is this the only thing that has been changed?
Carbonize wrote:What do you mean by made changes?

Cosmetic changes, layout has changed and if I copy the new version ontop the old one, I will erase everything, so can I patch the old guestbook to the new one without loosing everything?
Hi

How do I update my current Guestbook? I have made som changes and I would like to keep them.

A changelog would be nice, so I can modify my current guestbook.

Forum Index » Profile for Ferniz » Messages posted by Ferniz
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum