If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: robertrees.org
Forum Index » Profile for robertrees.org » Messages posted by robertrees.org
Hello folks, I have searched several of the threads trying to find an answer to this problem but have not found an answer that fits. My problem is this:

I get the following error when posting a comment:

Although this error is there after every comment, the comment IS posted. I just have to manually go back to the guestbook to view the entry (meaning it does not forward me back automatically). Due to my recent attacks on my board, I have passworded this feature so that only I am allowed to use it.

Does anyone have any clue how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Yeah,
This "hacker" as he calls himself, claims to be from Turkey, and just changed the page. I apprecite the replies. Thanks for the help.

Robert
I have browsed the forum for a fix to a problem that I am having. Before I deployed to Iraq I set up my website to allow my family & friends (and a now growing list of followers) to see how day to day life is in Iraq through my BLOG.

I have managed to attract a "hacker" who only seems to be able to get into my guestbook. I have applied the 2.2 expoit patch "session.class.php" that I found at Carbonize.

My question is this... if this guy has been able to access my admin pages... should I be worried about this? Do I have to start changing my usernames and passwords? Thanks in advance for the help.

Robert

Forum Index » Profile for robertrees.org » Messages posted by robertrees.org
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum