If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kilombo
Forum Index » Profile for kilombo » Messages posted by kilombo
HI,

Very new at this. No clue what to do but very eager to do it. I just want step by step instructions of how to install and make this poll work. I looked and looked but I couldn't find anything on the files that comes in the ZIP file.
1) Do you have to create a folder on your server and put all the files that comes on the zip there? Thanks!

George

PS: I'm sure this instruction will help many other who are new in PHP
I need to change the color of the font on the visitor's number and Visitors today color font. Where do I need to do that change?

ALso, please check this page:
http://www.cadewebart.com/dcountphp/index7.php

I have the paga in the on the dcountphp folder but uou cant see teh number. Any help?

Thanks
:oops:
This is my first time 'playing' with php. I created a folder (dcountphp) and I put all the files in it. It WORKS FINE! Now...I wnat to put the script on my page. This page has a #333333 color background and a #CCCCCC color text font. How and where need this changes to be made?

2) At the top of my index.htm page, do I need to put this code: <?php
include ("./config.inc.php");
if ($COUNT_CFG['use_db']) {
include ("./mysql.class.php");
}
include ("./counter.class.php");
$counter = new dcounter();
$visits = $counter->show_counter(); /* Returns an associative array */

?>

Once again, I'm sorry if I sound dumb but I never work with this program and I'm amazed of what I have done and what the program does! I just need a little help.

3) Last question. In order for the script to work, od I need to transfer all the files from the folder I've created (dcountphp) to my main directory were my web site is?

Thanks a million.

George

Forum Index » Profile for kilombo » Messages posted by kilombo
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum