If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: leftwave
Forum Index » Profile for leftwave » Messages posted by leftwave
any luck with figuring this out??
Thanks so much for looking into these details for me. If it would make sense, I can email you my login info for my poll admin area and you can see the polls. Attached is a screenshot if this helps?
Thanks so much for all of your help with this

I'm probably not using the latest version since I have not updated this in years. Is there an easy way I can update this without losing all of my customizations and various polls I have created???
I get this error always on the website and yes, I have quite a few polls in my account (13 to be exact). They are numbered with poll ID's: 4,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18, and 19. I'm not sure how they got assigned these ID numbers. I think automatically? Does this error mean the program is looking for a poll with ID 0?
oops - sorry... that would be helpful!

I have this above my <html> tag:

<?php
// Important! You have to include it before your html code
include_once "poll/poll_cookie.php";
?>

and then I have this where I want the poll to appear (note that EVERYTHING was working fine and seems to have suddenly stopped working!)

<?php
include_once "poll/booth.php";
$php_poll->set_template_set("popup");
echo $php_poll->poll_process("random");
?>

Hello,

I have had your Advanced Poll on my website for years, and suddenly it just stopped working and get the following error on the poll on the homepage of www.robindel.com:
Poll ID 0 does not exist.

Can you offer any help?

Thanks!
stacie

Forum Index » Profile for leftwave » Messages posted by leftwave
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum