If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ChrisFlyer
Forum Index » Profile for ChrisFlyer » Messages posted by ChrisFlyer
Thanks for your help, Carbonize.

It seems there is nothing I can do then. My provider is reasonable, but admitably cheap so I guess this occasional issue to something I have to just put up with.

Chris
Since you were so great at solving a problem I had with the human verification test, do you know the answer to this?

I'm running version 2.2 of the advanced guestbook. Sometimes I get this message when trying to open the guestbook page to view entries:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/chr../public_html/forum/lib/mysql.class.php on line 23

I also receive a warning email message automatically generated.

Any ideas?
Thanks for your speedy comments.

The error was indeed blank lines at the end of my edited files.

Many thanks for the speedy response.
Hi can you pleae help me.

I have implemeented the Human verification and posting main messages is now protected. However, if I try and place a comment I get the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/chri172/public_html/forum/lang/english.php:110) in /home/chri172/public_html/forum/lib/comment.class.php on line 152

I can;t find an error.

By the way I'm using version 2.2

Any help most greatful

Thanks
Chris

Forum Index » Profile for ChrisFlyer » Messages posted by ChrisFlyer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum