If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: VividViews
Forum Index » Profile for VividViews » Messages posted by VividViews
I also want to know how to switch template sets in the admin control panel. I know I can open other template sets and edit them, but the poll is always displayed using the "default" template set.

It doesn't look like the admin control panel saves the new template set. It looks like many questions go unanswered. I'm a paying customer and I certainly hope that counts for something.
In fact, I just registered.

I registered because I researched at least 50-100 other PHP/mySQL poll scripts out there and found I like Advanced Poll 2.0.2 the best.

I had no trouble with the install and found the documentation to be adequate. In my opinion, it's better than most. The demo page and README were all I needed. I love the html templates and comment features. I love the fact that I can paste HTML code into the poll options to display images and links.

When I find solutions like this, especially ones that are priced at 15 Euros/USD, I snap them up. I believe in supporting the efforts of those who produce good code, structure their solution well and provide a support forum. I WILL be disappointed in there is zero support from the author in the forums for the registered users so I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Forum Index » Profile for VividViews » Messages posted by VividViews
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum