If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: integam
Forum Index » Profile for integam » Messages posted by integam
Thanks, Carbonize. Actually, it wasn't missing... it had been renamed for some strange reason. It was called add.class.php.up

Anyway, I loaded your Lazarusgb files in a new guestbook installation, and it seems to be working very efficiently. Another member of your forum pm'ed me with the Lazarus info and website.

Thanks again.

Bill K.
No problem. Have a good day.
You didn't tell me to search??? Read your signature, bozo.
I will just replace the guestbook with a different program. That is the problem with these forums... there are a few that take it upon themselves to be the arrogant jerks with all the answers. I know to search, a**hole. I know to look over the forums. I also know that I have a client who needs answers, and my health is not conducive to that right now.

My apologies, Carbonize, but I'll look elsewhere.

Bill K.
Hi,

I installed the Human Verification mod, but I screwed it up somewhere. Not being a php expert, I am also in the midst of a multiple sclerosis attack that makes my brain hit on about two cylinders (our of 8 total). LOL My client's site has been inundated by spammers, and one has even modified the admin login. Thanks to Carbonize's reset program, I was able to recover the admin login though.

The site is http://www.treyhensley.com and the guestbook is at http://www.treyhensley.com/agb . If a guest tries to sign the guestbook, he gets the following error messages...

Warning: main(/home/treyhens/public_html/agb/lib/add.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/treyhens/public_html/agb/addentry.php on line 9

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/treyhens/public_html/agb/lib/add.class.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/treyhens/public_html/agb/addentry.php on line 9

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: addentry in /home/treyhens/public_html/agb/addentry.php on line 11

Normally, I could sort this out myself, but my brain is not working very well now.

Bill K.

Forum Index » Profile for integam » Messages posted by integam
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum