If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: sophia
Forum Index » Profile for sophia » Messages posted by sophia
I used the premade files...
I did and it took the wrong word. What did I do wrong?
I don't get it, i added human verification test last night. I got at least 10-15 spam messages today.
What is going on?
I have to delete over 500 messages (Spam). how can i do it other than thorugh easy admin? (that takes too long..) any way to get into mysql database and delete them that way?
thanks!
Thanks.
If i do that that wouldn't delete any of the replies in my guestbook, right?
also, i forgot my password and username for the guestbook. How can I find that out?
thanks!
Hi,
The first post in this long thread - is it modified with all the changes from the other posts? Or should I go through an entire thread to create human verification test?
Thanks!
Also, if i go into admin, i see 2 boxes for username and passwd, but i don't see words "username" and "password".
How can I set it to show error messages?
(i don't think I messed up anything, i just changed the words)
It worked when I installed it. The only thing I did after that is changed settings (to different colors,etc..), and changed english.php to say a different thing.. I didn't change anything else.
I open "sign guestbook" and see blank page, only with footer of the page that says "Advanced guestbook", but nothing else is there
I didn't change any files.
Thanks!
I found instructions for 2.3.2, I have 2.3.4 guestbook. Are instructions the same?
Thanks!

Forum Index » Profile for sophia » Messages posted by sophia
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum