If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Robby
Forum Index » Profile for Robby » Messages posted by Robby
Sorry to start a new thread but my new post was not being answered in a discussion that happend a year or two ago.

I have a question about backing up my guestbook for a transfer to a new server. After loggin in to phpmyadmin I go to the left and choose
my guestbook in the Database block correct?

Then I'm suppose to click on "export" on the right hand side. If I do this, in the "File name template area it says _SERVER_ and not _DB_ as Amber said.

Now, if I look in the documentation area (the question mark over the "database" block) do I have to check anything off in there before I export? Like on book_data or book_ip etc?

If I check these items off first and then click export, then the "File name template area says _DB_.

Hope I didn't confuse you.

I'm using Guestbook 2.3.1
Hi - I have a question about backing up my guestbook for a transfer to a new server. After loggin in to phpmyadmin I go to the left and choose

my guestbook in the Database block

Then I'm suppose to click on "export" on the right hand side. If I do this the way Amber said (a few posts up), in the "File name template area it says _SERVER_ and not _DB_ as Amber said.

Now, if I look in the documentation area (the question mark over the "database" block) do I have to check anything off in there before I export? Like on book_data or book_ip etc.

If I check these items off first and then click export, then the "File name template area says _DB_.

Hope I didn't confuse you.

I'm using Guestbook 2.3.1
Hi, thanks for your reply. I'm using 2.3.1. Were would I find info for this?
Hi - Is anyone having a problem getting into the Admin part of their guestbook? I've entered my username and password and it will not let me in. I've done it tons of times before. HELP!!
Thank you. Sorry didn't see the sticky.
Hi all! I've changed the logo on the main page of my guestbook a while back. Now, I forgot how I did it . Where do I go to change the logo? I have advanced guestbook 2.3.1.

Thanks
Been there and I hope your advise helped me out. You have a lot of great information there. I've bookmarked you. Thank you so much.
Hello - I keep getting one individual who keeps posting junk in my guestbook. I've blocked his/her IP, but he/she seems to have many. No matter which one I block he/she posts with another one. I've tried blocking him/her from both my guestbook and my website. But he/she still posts. How can I get him/her to stop.

Thanks so much!
Robby

Forum Index » Profile for Robby » Messages posted by Robby
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum