If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mary007
Forum Index » Profile for mary007 » Messages posted by mary007
You are right Deb, thank you! I even checked SQL table but didn't notice that there is separate one for private messages!
I’ve just upgraded Advanced Guestbook from 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 – upgrade was availabe in my cPanelX console and no errors were reported. For some reason admin.php script still reports ‘Powered by Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1’

After that I used instructions and scripts from http://www.carbonize.co.uk/verification.zip to implement image verification, again without problems. I’ve tested the verification and it works – I do get email notification and new entry appears in the guestbook.

But I’ve just received e-mail notification about someone’s new guestbook entry that did NOT appear in the guestbook!?! I checked my Web site log – there is evidence that Web site visitor did sign the guestbook but there is no entry in the guestbook.

Any ideas what could happen / could be the problem?

Forum Index » Profile for mary007 » Messages posted by mary007
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum