If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: christopheraschaeffer
Forum Index » Profile for christopheraschaeffer » Messages posted by christopheraschaeffer
So how does one set up these things?
~sigh~ Any change you have a readme for people who dont know what the hell they are doing when it comes to guestbook? I got to the "3. Run the install script http://www.yourDomain.com/lazarusgb/install.php
and select either install or update." part and for the life of me I cant get past this part. It sends me to a screen where I need to enter the four fields and it always gives me an error when I try to create the table. Am I even doing this right?
I pretty much already have started from fresh, so I will try it. Thank you for all your help though.
okay, so I deleted my old guestbook entirely and I went in and added a completely new one and I am getting the exact same error messages. Is there another guestbook I can install cause I am thinking this one is messed
I just deleted my guestbook and then added a new one and its giving me all the same errors that were there before....
Well, its even harder for me to find out now that all I see is all kinds of error type warning messages. I think its a lost cause at this point
I may be using the older version of guestbook, but when I click on the link in my guestbook it brought me here so I am sure there is some affiliation. Is there a way to transfer my old entries and just go with the newer version and delete the old one entirely?
Still no luck finding the database in MySQL so I can replace the password. And These are the error messages:

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 25

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/christsc/public_html/guestbook/index.php on line 31
First question, where will I find the information in cpanel. Second, I tried to update my guestbook to a newer version and now the screen I see is all error messages/ warning messages. What did I mess up now ~L~
Okay. Maybe I am the only one to do this but because after running that zip and going in under the defaults I tried to change my settings and it always reset them. Stupid me thought maybe I could edit the config file so it would match the username and passwords I was trying to set as my logins. Now..... you guessed it.. I cant do squat with it. Is there a way to re install the config.php file and get new info?

Forum Index » Profile for christopheraschaeffer » Messages posted by christopheraschaeffer
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum