If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: mabrychis
Forum Index » Profile for mabrychis » Messages posted by mabrychis
Is it possible to update to Lazarus without losing all my entries currently there?
I have 2.4.1 version already installed. Is there nothing else I can do? Its every day hundreds of them and its driving me crazy! Very explicit content. Help!
I keep getting spam and more spam, very explicit and ugly stuff for a Chihuahua website! I delete as much as I can but it keeps coming and coming. I have the human verification as well as the newest update version. They arent posting the entries now, but commenting on the entries already there. Help please! Also, some of them I cannot delete as the entries have photos and its far to the right and there is no edit/delete button !
Thank you, it appears to have worked
I am using version 2.3.1 and tried using the revised code provided here and of course I have done something wrong somewhere I just don't know where! This is the error I am getting only when you click sign the guestbook:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ELSEIF, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/jmn1888/public_html/guestbook/lib/add.class.php on line 202

Can I just use the already provided files and upload them? I wasn't sure as it says its for a different version and I didnt know if that would conflict with my current version. Would be much easier

So, here is the link:

http://www.mabrychihuahuas.com/guestbook/index.php

Click sign the guestbook and that is where the error message comes in. Please help! Also, I took no backups of the files, now I am sorry.

Forum Index » Profile for mabrychis » Messages posted by mabrychis
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum