If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: jornh
Forum Index » Profile for jornh » Messages posted by jornh
clinthart wrote:
Carbonize wrote:It looks like it's a bug in PHP 4.4.1 and they have fixed it in the latest snapshots. The bug is to do with the reset() function when the variable passed to it is not an array. I will look at writing some code to check that the variable is an array first but it's hard for me to test as I only have access to PHP 4.3.11 and 5.x.

Your code worked!

Open up admin/panel_pwd.php and
find

for (reset($this->table); $key=key($this->table); next($this->table)) {
echo "- ".$this->table[$key]."<br>\n";
}

replace that with

reset($this->table);
foreach ($this->table as $tablename) {
echo "- ".$tablename."<br>\n";
}

This is working perfect for the panel_pwd.php.
Thanks

I also mead some modification for the panel_smilies.php
when tray to load the Scan directory (img/smilies/)
i newer go to the directory is traying and traying sems to go ia loop
???????????
Carbonize wrote:I love people who ask for help then say that the help they are given is incorrect. You can now go use the search function and find the other thread where another Dutch gentleman had the same problem.

I love people ther now everythig.

Now my preview working, the fault is the translation for the preview botton to Danish in (Se det før du gemmer) is to long ? i dont no the reasen for that, so when i short i to ( Se først ) then is working.

Thanks
Mery Christmas an Happy NewYear

Jorn Hansen / Denmark

http://www.dansk-radio.dk/guest/
Carbonize wrote:Delete your cookies.

it have mothing do du with cookies if i change to english lang it working when ghange back to danish it not working. ??????????????
JTD wrote:Or update to Lazarus guestbook so you can have something that actually works.

The same problem with your guestbook when change the language to another lang only in english is working. ????????????

Forum Index » Profile for jornh » Messages posted by jornh
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum