If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Vladd-The-Impaler
Forum Index » Profile for Vladd-The-Impaler » Messages posted by Vladd-The-Impaler
First make sure that the poll its set for comments. Then you have to go to the poll list and go to the second symbol under stats. It will show you any comments that have been left.
I've got no PHP or Mysql experience whatsoever. I'd have to agree that the information provided is not complete. It was a bitch to piece everything together especially with godaddy as my host. I'd have to say though at the end of the day it's a great script and if there was thorough instructions, it would have been easy. At one point I didn't even realize that I needed to utilize a database for the damn thing to work. If someone could give instructions from buying the domain to end I think it would be a great help. Like the post above, I'm totally humbled by the knowledge on this board and appreciate everyone's input.

Forum Index » Profile for Vladd-The-Impaler » Messages posted by Vladd-The-Impaler
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum