If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: fresco
Forum Index » Profile for fresco » Messages posted by fresco
Thanx Amber,

I tried the solution you linked, but it didn't work. Guess i deleted all of the pass and user data, because i cant browse anymore in both fields. And it didnt help to get logged in, well, guess i'm quite stucked and there's nothing left than reinstalling the poll. php rules

fresco
Hi all,

I have a question about the advanced poll. Lately i wanted to login, but it was denied by telling its the wrong login name or password. I checked the config file, and there are the login and pass i've always used, so i'm sure i used the right login and pass. Everything is working fine, new votes are registered correctly. But, i cant enter the admin section anymore.

I read the stickies, but my problem isn't really discussed there. Is this a common problem, does anyone know a solution?

I use advanced poll 2.02 and the DB files, you can see it on http://www.meltdown.nl

thanx in advance!

fresco

Forum Index » Profile for fresco » Messages posted by fresco
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum