If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: nucleusrt
Forum Index » Profile for nucleusrt » Messages posted by nucleusrt
ok, another question that I'm sure has been addressed, I just can't find the answer.

Is there any way to block direct access to the addentry.php page without first going through the index.php?
ok, thanks. I've already disabled html and AG. As far as editing those two files, I don't know much of anything about php yet. But, I guess I'll play around with and see if I can't figure out what to get rid of. It shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks!
Forgive me, as I'm sure this has already been answered. I just can't find specifically how to do it. What lines do I have to remove from what files to make it where links can not be submitted with guestbook entries? I use AG 2.3.1. If you could at least point me to a thread where this has been answered, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
finally! . . . .
I've been getting about 20 - 30 spam entries a day for the past two weeks. None of the anti-spam mods I used worked. So, I finally did the verification mod, . . . and not one spam entry in three days!!
Let's hope it stays that way.

Thanks for the forum!
ok, probably a very dumb question, but . . .
I put my own graphics in place of the gbook.gif and signing.gif. And I linked the gbook.gif to another page. It placed a link colored box around the graphic. How can I remove the colored box and still have the link?

Thanks!
i'm using 2.3.1
a few months after I started using the guestbook, I stopped receiving emails. And they weren't going into a junk folder. But I didn't really care, so I never tried to fix the problem.

So, yeah, I have that problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

Forum Index » Profile for nucleusrt » Messages posted by nucleusrt
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum