If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: pyrohavoc
Forum Index » Profile for pyrohavoc » Messages posted by pyrohavoc
i've got to ask myself how many of those questions that you saw that have gone unanswered did you know the answer to and not reply???? plus how many times do those of us that DO know the answers have to answer the same question over and over before people will simple do a little research and see if someone else has already asked the same thing??
disregard
maybe you should activate your floodcheck ..... and make use of your min message length option ..... you could also ban those ip's
sorry guys this was a mistake post .... mistakenly hit new topic instead of post reply .... that's what happens when you watch tv while you surf
sounds like you should activate your floodcheck and min char count so they can't post blanks........just a thought........i mean it's there under general settings for you to use......why not use it?
yo jared buddy you still around???

Forum Index » Profile for pyrohavoc » Messages posted by pyrohavoc
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum