If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: khollcroft
Forum Index » Profile for khollcroft » Messages posted by khollcroft
Just installed the latest Guestbook. I routinely move the directory to help prevent the spamming. When it was installed in the directory "advancedguestbook" it worked OK. After I shifted directories, I am no longer getting the captcha images? I did notice the image.php file it was after pointed to the "advancedguestbook" directory which is no longer there.
Thanks Carb. That did the trick. I had to delete about 50 entries. :evil:
Yes, I'm using Guestbook 2.3.1

If I hit the stop button before the post can re-direct, I can login as admin. I disabled HTML but I guess it only applies to new posts.

The database you see is the only one that shows up although the site does have Guestbook and Coppermine (photo gallery) installed.
Carb,

I couldn't find "book_data"?

Here is what I see.

I do have access to phpMyAdmin. I have no idea what to do but I would like to do it so I can deal with this next time it happens. I am logged in to phpMyAdmin now. Could you let me know how to delete the last 3 posts? Those are the ones hanging up the board. Thanks.
I have the same problem. Where can I find phpMyAdmin? I didn't see it with the install download. Thanks.
Perfect. Thanks!
URL Emailed.

look at post 27. The text that is lost varies depending on the window width.
When someone posts a picture along with a message (long sentence) the message gets cut off on the right (like it is out of the frame and hidden). This is when viewed with IE. Firefox will display the message OK.

Is there a mod to fix this problem?

Thanks
That did the trick. Thank you!
Anyone know how to change the way email addresses are displayed. Am looking for the old way . instead of (DOT) and @ instead of (AT).

Thanks
Is there an easy mod to display posters email addresses as they are entered instead of (AT) (DOT) method... like previous versions.

TIA. Keith

Forum Index » Profile for khollcroft » Messages posted by khollcroft
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum