If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: the intruder
Forum Index » Profile for the intruder » Messages posted by the intruder
I like this idea very much but it cannot be done with version 2.4.1 I only wish I had the older version of the guestbook now, because it would answer my question im having trouble with getting an answer to. It would be nice if this could be done with 2.4.1.
Obviously you did not even read my question, because if you did, the question relates to the Guestbook and as nothing whatsoever to do with the advanced poll. And as you can see, if you do take the time to look properly, that my question is placed in the Advanced Guestbook Forum and not in the Advanced Poll Forum at all. Why you could not put a simple thread to direct me to the so called answer in this forum (if there is one) I will never know. As an administrator personally its gone to your head. All I was asking for was a little help, nothing more.
Ok i'm sorry for the shouting and have looked through all 11 pages in this part of the forum as well as the others, and have been looking now for some 2 odd hours and have now got really board. I expected an answer, you say the answer is here.yeah well maybe, it may have been years ago and its not no longer posted in this forum, and if it is, its certainly not under a simple header like i have posted here. Its not even in the sticky column which I thought it would have been as it tells you to look here first before posting any questions.

Thanks for the intimidation, and I have solved my problem, and that is to get another guestbook. One with real support and not snotty nosed idiots who know it all.
I have just added the gustbook to my website, and its very good. But no link back to my homepage. I have just been reading this forum for the last hour or so and cannot find out how to do this, and yet I thought this would of been, one of the most obvious subjects talked about. I actually found somebody who had the same problem on this forum, but he posted himself back a message, that he found the answer on this forum, but he never told you how exactly it was done LOL. I wish he never found the answer, because by now someone i'm sure would have replied there with it. The only thing I got out of him is that it is done by going into Templates and then Body.php. But he did not say where to add my url link in that section.

So please can somebody give me an answer.

Auron - putting your post in bold won't get you a reply any quicker.

ps. Search - this has been answered before.

Forum Index » Profile for the intruder » Messages posted by the intruder
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum