If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: retokmeier
Forum Index » Profile for retokmeier » Messages posted by retokmeier
maybe this post will help

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5910&highlight=

are you properly linking/saving your template in the dropdown to the correct poll?

does your template contain both the question and answer section of the code?

assuming you started with an existing template to create your new template, did you properly save the new template when you changed the code?
Would be wonderful if someone posted instructions how to upgrade from an earlier version (2.0.3) using Fantastico or a manual overwrite if that is possible w/o un-installing the Fantastico version. Thanks!

retokmeier
www.terrakeramik.com
vesper8,

Thanks for the tip! Looks like I committed the same silly mistake. I may also have been careless when switching between my different templates and maybe overlooking when a template was not switched. I got my polls up today - see them at www.terrakeramik.com. Note that I purchased a license, which is why you won't see the link on the bottom of each poll.
I have the same exact problem.

<?php
include_once "/home/classem/public_html/poll/booth.php";
$php_poll->set_template_set("poc_sondage");
echo $php_poll->poll_process(4);
?>

If I remove the second line of code, I am able to see the results but I lose the styles from my template.

Please help. Thanks.

Forum Index » Profile for retokmeier » Messages posted by retokmeier
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum