If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: JCSullivan
Forum Index » Profile for JCSullivan » Messages posted by JCSullivan
I've spent hours looking and searching for an answer on this forum and although the question remains I do have a suggestion - SEPARATE the Support Fora according to the application.

Q1: AP works just fine if used in the same domain where it was installed i.e. www.domain.com however if the poll is placed in a subdomain i.e. www.subdomain.domain.com it DOES NOT work. Can you advise?

Q2: If sending a comment, who receives the mail and where is the email address set from?

Once I get it going, should you need help/assistance in writing a manual with images, I am offering my help - freely of course.

Thanks
when one has to search all over the forum or beg for instructions.

Without sounding rude and unappreciate

The webmaster has posted that there is an upgrade and it is available for download. And, if you're going to have a forum, the least you can do is answer the darn questions to a level where we the inexperienced can understand.

If you're too busy then close the forum.

Question begging for an answer.

How does one upgrade to the recent version for an installation automatically done by Fantastico something...

Forum Index » Profile for JCSullivan » Messages posted by JCSullivan
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum