If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: kilerb
Forum Index » Profile for kilerb » Messages posted by kilerb
I've successfully installed Advanced Poll... I have the php code at the top

The poll works.

I have comments enabled and it does let me enter comments. However I can't make them visible to the public.

I've read about 5 posts about how to show the comments publicly. I've pasted the code differently many times now. I've changed it a bit to try and fit my site. But no matter what I do, they don't show up. I get the feeling I am VERY close, but I just don't know what to change. I've put the poll number in the partenthesis, I've tried different codes from the demos and these forums, but nothing works. I would paste the code here, but I've literally tried so many from these different sources that I don't even know what to show you. Here is the one from the forums that I've tried... What needs to be changed? Thanks a lot in advance!!!

I've tried changing the numbers in the parenthesis to my poll number but still does not work. The poll path at the top is the same path that I use to SHOW the poll on my page, correct?[/code]

Forum Index » Profile for kilerb » Messages posted by kilerb
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum