If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Soaperie
Forum Index » Profile for Soaperie » Messages posted by Soaperie
Carbonize,

I'd just like to take a moment to thank you for all the help you gave me recently in navigating my way through PHP coding.

Thanks!

Mark
Thanks, Carbonize!!

The path was wrong, but your suggestion worked just fine. I very much appreciate your help!

Take care,

Mark
Hmmm......

Didn't work......

Here's my edit: </head>
<body background="floral.jpg"></body>

The "floral.jpg" file resides in the same folder (templates) as header.php.

Here's the previous code, which functions correctly and dispays solid background color:

</head>
<body bgcolor="$VARS[pbgcolor]" link="$VARS[link_color]" vlink="$VARS[link_color]">

What did I type wrong??

Thanks!

Mark
Okay,

Thanks!

Mark
Please take a look at the following post here on the Forum:

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6488

You'll see the poster's guestbook has a repeating tiled image as the background instead of a solid color.

How can I do that with my guestbook?? If I could tile an image as my background, my guestbook would very much more closely resemble my website pages.

Thanks!

Mark
Hi,

I'd like to create a posting to my guestbook which always remains at the top of the postings list; I believe this called a "sticky??"

I've searched around this forum and the Advanced Guestbook general forum, and found no references to try.

Can someone help with this?

Thanks!

Mark
Carbonize,

Thanks for your reply!

At first, I was a little frustrated, because I (again) could not find that lang/english.php file, but then I found the little bugger.

Thanks again for your time, we appreciate it!

Mark
Hello,

New to this forum and new to Advanced Guestbook. I wish to customize the text in the Guestbook front page and Sign the Guestbook page.

Please don't yell at me, lol, I have already searched high and low for the text line: "Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark," but cannot find that text line in any file in my Advanced Guestbook installation folders on my webserver.

Can someone point me to that line?? The postings I have seen here which most closely resemble my question are at:

http://proxy2.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7032

I was expecting to find this line, "Thank you for stopping by my site. Here you can leave your mark." in lang/english.php as stated in the reply to that post, but was not able to locate the line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

Forum Index » Profile for Soaperie » Messages posted by Soaperie
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum