If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: nene
Forum Index » Profile for nene » Messages posted by nene
So there is no other way? I now realised what is the problem with iframe. I cant get its height to fit content. So if I have a poll with 2 answers there is a blank space after the poll, and if the poll has 6 answers, the Vote butten is cut of.
Got it working with iframe. Thanks again for your help.
I have another problem now... I get this error message when including the poll in a Joomla module.

Database Error

MySQL Error : Database Error
Error Number: 1046 No database selected
Date : Wed, January 14, 2009 16:44:12
IP : 88.200.103.119
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sl; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
Referer :
PHP Version : 5.2.0-8+etch13
Server : Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch13 mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c
Server Name : demo.cerkno.net
Script Name : /index.php

If you check http://****.net/modules/mod_anketa.php you can see the poll is working just fine, but when including it to Joomla it returns that error. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Yay! Thank you very very much!
Hi. I am wondering, if there is way to bypass the login screen. I would like that when clicking a link, it would automaticly login.

Something like this:
/admin/index.php?user=demo&pwd=demo

So after clicking on this URL it would automaticly login. I would need this for a Joomla site, but I don't want to use a component poll, because I would like to change the poll from fronted, when logged in. I hope you understand. Thanks

Forum Index » Profile for nene » Messages posted by nene
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum