If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ToRmEnTeD
Forum Index » Profile for ToRmEnTeD » Messages posted by ToRmEnTeD
I have installed lazarus..I am reloading all the pics right now..had over 500 entries so its taking a minute..The ad block was perfect!
I didnt see the logo at the top like the old GB had...is this something that just needs to be added ?
Just curious but would this be able to be a google ad? I have forever wanted to put a google banner at the top or bottom or both of the guestbook and havent known how
This would be PERFECT! Anyone able to create this MOD needs to DO IT!
Hello. I am the owner of www.tormented.tv . I am using version 2.4.3 of the guestbook software I have had my guestbook up for about a year now and have had very little issues with it. was able to get it matching my site beautifuly and have been very happy with it. I have however over the year had a few spam bots find it and place adds even tho i have links and stuff disabled they still post. Its not been a problem ..Just 1 or 2 a month but my site must be getting more hits because now i am getting over 20-30 a day! I installed the MOD today with hopes of getting this problem solved and within an hour of installing the MOD i had 2 spam post...So this is telling me that my spammer is human and not a bot right?
Is there a way to make another question mod but have it have a drop down menu with yes or no answer and have the wrong answer as the defult? If its a bot it seems that way would work more of the time.
Anyways if its a human using proxies how can i make it less attractive to the spammers? Is there a way to make it auto ban ANYONE that places a URL in the msg area ?
Theres gotta be something that can be done. Im going to end up having to either close the guestbook or make it a password and thats just dumb.
If anyone can help me PLEASE do so i would greatly apprecate your time
ToRmEnTeD

Forum Index » Profile for ToRmEnTeD » Messages posted by ToRmEnTeD
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum