If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: novice
Forum Index » Profile for novice » Messages posted by novice
That's too bad, but thanks for the prompt reply.
and reduces the second column which contains the actual message. This problem happens with Firefox, but not with IE. IE wraps the long e-mail address to keep the width of the first column as I've specified. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.
Adding <br> at the end of user_pic.php did not move the original text below the image. (Both FireFox and IE) Any thoughts on this issue?

Thanks.

P.S. I edited my original post (by removing a paragraph about the word-wrap problem) because what I posted was due to my ignorance!

P.P.S.
Answering my own question!

Adding <br clear="both"> at the end of user_pic.php moved the original text below the image.
Thank you!
On the "Sign the guestbook form", only the 12 pre-selected (default) smilies are displayed even though I have enabled more using the Administration tool. The only way for a visitor to see them all is to click the "show legend" link. Is there a way to show them all on the "Sign the guestbook" form?

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Forum Index » Profile for novice » Messages posted by novice
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum