If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: anpefe
Forum Index » Profile for anpefe » Messages posted by anpefe
headknocker wrote:I added a poll to my website (www.livingfinanciallyfreeministries.com/poll.php), and everytime I reload the page in IE or Opera after voting, the last vote gets counted again?

This problem does not happen in Firefox 3.0.1.

Suggestions?

I am having the same problem any solution
The survey did not run well in Internet Explorer 8, again I can not vote please update script for new browser versions
I have a problem with the survey when I give my vote to vote all good sum up there but when he stepped on the F5 key to refresh the page again to add a vote and so each time I give F5
Qua I noticed when pressing on the vote button without choosing an option takes you to the results and you can not vote until the expiry of IP tables
Be that there is some form of not allowing press the vote button until you have selected an option

Note: This text is translated by google because I do not speak English.
Problem solved I did not pretend that all these options can be changed in the templates. In a future update could add this option in "General Options"

Congratulations on this great script
How can I do to hide the results of a survey, that in voting instead of displaying the results of thanks for voting '

Note do not speak English this is a Google translation

Forum Index » Profile for anpefe » Messages posted by anpefe
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum