If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: ferzun
Forum Index » Profile for ferzun » Messages posted by ferzun
Anonymous wrote:i too get this same error on windows. does anyone else here run the guestbook on a windows server

Try changing the permissions folder where you have addentry.html, guest_id.txt, page_id.txt, guestbook.html and template.html in Windows Server with right click mouse then go to security, here select all users permissions and let Read_and_execute, Read and Write, and where you have your guestbook.pl (/cgi-bin folder) change permission to Read and thenin Application Settings enable execute permissions with secuences commands a executables.

Sorry, i don´t have a good english, i speak spanish.

Fernando Zuniga
When I set $entries to whatever-number, the script will "add entry", but _only_ up to that number.

The script is supposed to "make an add'l page", for all guestbook entries exceeding the defined number (eg entries 1-20 on pg 1, and entries 21-40 on pg 2, etc). However, instead of doing this, it is simply not allowing new entries at all.

* Fernando Zuniga *
ferzun47@hotmail.com

Forum Index » Profile for ferzun » Messages posted by ferzun
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum