If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: drkenb
Forum Index » Profile for drkenb » Messages posted by drkenb
I must preface this question with the fact that I am NOT an programmer of webpages. I set up and run my site using the JustHost Sitebuilder's templates.

I have set up AdvancePoll and have no problem in creating a poll. Exceptionally nice application!

The problem is, how do I incorporate the AdvancePoll poll into my template page? I have used the Sitebuilder's Enter HTML Code button, cut & paste the snipet provided by AdvancePoll, save it & then run the page and no poll - just the last little bit of the snipet appears as text on the page. How do I do it?

Or, is AdvancePoll only for those who program/write web pages & I am trying to use this tool in a way in which it is not meant to be used? (Am I using a hammer on a screw?)

Thanks much in advance for any help you can provide... and boy, do I need help!!!

Ken

Forum Index » Profile for drkenb » Messages posted by drkenb
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum