If you are not registered or logged in, you may still use these forums but with limited features. Show recent topics
  [Search] Search   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [FAQ]  FAQ 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rjt3888
Forum Index » Profile for rjt3888 » Messages posted by rjt3888
Thanks for the help. I ended up just adding another table to the database and created a duplicate page of entry.php. This accomplished what I needed.
I would like to have two different message boards. One with images and one without, but I would like to keep all data for both boards in a single database.
I am working on my personal site and hope to have it up soon. I would like to use this script, but there is one thing that I would like help with if possible.

In index.php, I would like it to show only the entries that do not contain an image. I tried adding an If statement in lib/gb.class.php to accomplish this but it failed several times.

I really want to use this script on my site and greatly appreciate you taking the time to read this. Please let me know if I can give you more information.

Forum Index » Profile for rjt3888 » Messages posted by rjt3888
Go to:   
Based on the open source JForum